Join this guided day trip to historical Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, for a 6-hour experience crossing from Helsinki. After 2 hours from departure, arrive in Tallinn where your professional guide metts with you to show you the city ... More info ›
Join this guided day trip to historical Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, for a 6-hour experience crossing from Helsinki. After 2 hours from departure, arrive in Tallinn where your professional guide metts with you to show you the city. During your unique tour, see the main city square and city hall, towers and houses of guilds from Middle Ages, Toompea Castle, Aleksandr Nevsky Cathedral, and Kadriorg Park among more sites. Afterwards, have free time for shopping and . We will take care for all transfers. The tour will finish at your hotel around 10pm.
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel around 9:30am to start this full-day trip to the medieval city of Tallinn.
On the ferry that departs at 10:30am, you can enjoy a range of restaurants and bars, do shopping and have fun while comfortably crossing the Gulf of Finland on your way to the beautiful capital of Estonia. When you arrive in Tallinn at around 12:30pm, you will meet your guide to get prepared to have a great day out in this historical city. During the city tour you will see the main city square and the city hall, towers and houses of guilds from Middle Ages, Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral and Kadriog Park, Toompea Castle and much more.
Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on the Baltic Sea, retains its walled, cobble stoned Old Town, home to cafes and shops, as well as Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century defensive tower. The Old Town, dating from around the 15th century, is Estonia’s only UNESCO World Heritage site, and is more than worthy of the title.
On the ferry returning to Helsinki, you can relax and enjoy refreshments on board (at own expense) while reliving the memories made on your trip to Tallinn.
The return ferry departs Tallinn at 7:30pm. You will return back to Helsinki at 9:30pm where you will transfer back to your hotel.
- 09:30 transfer to the Helsinki terminal
- 10:30 ferry departs from Helsinki
- 12:30 arrival to Tallinn, meeting with guide
- 12:30-15:30 Tallinn city tour (by car and on foot), 3 hours
- 15:30-18:30 free time in Tallinn
- 18:30 transfer to the ferry terminal
- 19:30 ferry departs from Tallinn
- 21:30 arrival to Helsinki and transfer to the hotel
- Ferry tickets Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Tallinn city tour (both – by car and on foot), 3 hours
- Transfer to and from the terminal in Tallinn
- Transfer to and from the hotel in Helsinki